Vaxcell-bio aims for fundamental chemotherapy that
encompasses all components of the immune system.
The immune system
A system to protect and maintain our body's health from harmful substances such as external pathogens and cancer cells.
- Innate Immunity
- React as soon as find Viruses, pollen, cancer cells, etc.
- llast for a relatively short period of time.
- Macrophages and natural killer cells.
- Adaptive Immunity
- Activation after birth immunization.
- Build a stronger immune system if previously recognized substances are discovered again.
- B cells, T cells, etc
What is the immune cell therapy?
- How to use the immune system to treat cancer.
- Detach immune cells from blood and administer enhanced immune cells to patients through culture and processing.
- When using immune cells collected from the patient's own blood, it is safe due to fewer side effects, and it can also help increase the patient's immunity to improve the quality of life.
Anticancer Immunotherapy is a ultimate and groundbreaking treatment against cancer.
“It is the most actively studied area around the world since it is recognized as a next-generation anticancer therapy based on increased therapeutic efficacy and stability.＂