Anticancer immunotherapeutics for companion dogs
- A type of cytokine that our body's cells use to transmit signals
- It plays an important role in activating the immune system (inducing NK cells and memory T cells)
- It is in the spotlight as a new alternative to chemotherapy as a function of enhancing immune function.
Features and Strong points of Vaxleukin-15
- The world's first anti-cancer immunotherapy drug exclusively for dogs: Design and development based on dog genetic information.
- High productivity: Securing high yield and purity using recombinant protein technology.
- Excellent therapeutic efficacy: Combined with chemotherapy, it has a high therapeutic effect on various carcinomas.
High incidence of pet cancer
Vaxleukin-15 clinical trial results