CAR(Chimeric Antigen Receptor)
- A state-of-the-art technology that introduces genes that can recognize and attack cancers into cells.
- Personalized treatment is possible using the patient's blood as the raw material.
- Expect a high therapeutic effect since it introduces genes that specifically recognize targeted cancer.
CAR-T, CAR-NK Cell Therapy.
- CAR-T treatment containing PD-L1
- Monobody-based CAR-T Therapy
- CAR-T treatment efficacy announced in a number of international conferences
- CAR-NK Cell Therapy in Development
CAR-MILs Cell therapy
What is MIL?
- Refers to bone marrow-infiltrating lymphocytes, which are lymphocytes extracted from bone marrow.
Features and Benefits of CAR-MIL ?
Unlike CAR-T, TCR-T, and TILS, which are isolated from peripheral blood, MIL is isolated from 'bone marrow'
- Due to the unique biological characteristics of the bone marrow microenvironment, memory T cells are abundant, improving anti-cancer effects and persistence.'
- Specificity for multiple cancer antigens prevents recurrence due to antigen loss and can be applied to various cancer types
- It has a strong competitiveness in terms of production due to its low toxicity and easy manufacturing method.
be rich in memory T cells
- MIL derived from bone marrow has long-term memory that directly affects the efficacy and persistence of immune cell therapy.
We incorporated CAR technology that can have specific tumor antigens and additional stimulation signals into MIL rich in memory T cells with specificity for several tumor antigens.
It is expected to be a stronger treatment than conventional cell therapy.